Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Two thumbs up for sweatpants!

I feel the need to explain the title of our blog for those of you who have never been to Edson. In the last year or so I've noticed that a large population of Edsonites have introduced sweatpants to their daily out and about lives. In the grocery store, on main street and even sometimes in the bar I've noticed at least a few people decked out in their sweatpant finery. Not everyone would appreciate these little trend-setters who are walking around town in their raggedy old sweatpants with the saggy bum, but I sure do! Those of you that know me know that I have a hate-on for pants and would choose some sort of flannel, cotton, pajama type alternative to regular pants any day so I say "Good for you!" to the brave person willing to walk around in total comfortability despite their sweatpants being too small, too big or just worn out in all the wrong places. Combine this with the fact that I can wear scrubs to work and I'm looking at at least six out of seven pants free days a week. Pretty sweet.

XOXOXO
Penny and Jason

2 comments:

Lori said...

ummm... it's been over a week since you have posted anything!! Do I need to remind you that my only company during the day is a month old baby?? I need some entertainment here!!!

Unknown said...

I agree. More entertainment. It's Edson after all, something exciting must be happening.