Wednesday, March 28, 2007

A day in the life of a hooker

So I'm walking to work the other day (everyone drives here! It's like they don't understand that everything is within ten blocks of everything else) when I hear a honk behind me. I assume it's someone I know and so turn around only to see some asshole in his work truck making devil horns and sticking his tongue out. Ummmm why? I must have accidentally put on my "Honk at me I'm a whore" jacket that morning without realizing it. Fuck.

And that my friends was the most interesting thing that happened to me all week.

Yes life is boring but that's because Jason is still in Rocky Mountain House and I have long ago lost the ability to entertain myself. Thank God for America's Next Top Model.
Good new is we are coming to Edmonton the Monday after Easter! Hooray! All I want to do is drink beer, go to movies and eat breakfast.......and we'll be sleeping on someone's floor so don't be suprised if we show up at your house.

XOXOXO
Penny and Jason

XOXOXO
Penny and Jason

No comments: